The Huxley is made from organic natural materials. When it’s finally covered in stains and full of holes and rips, don’t throw it in the bin; Just remove the label and chuck it in the compost. The buttons are even biodegradable wood.
Every little bit helps!
- Sustainable, biodegradable, durable, hypoallergenic 100% organic cotton flannel fabric
- Wooden biodegradable buttons are made from Camellia Oleifera trees and are a bi-product of the commercial food and cosmetic oil industries.
- Soft collar
- One-button barrel cuffs for easy on/off over the hands
- Full-length button closure
- Two handy chest pockets with button closure